From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2014 - 13:04:58 CDT

Hi Adam,

The DCD format is quite straightforward (small global header, then a series of tiny frame headers followed by coordinate arrays, IIRC), so you could reuse some code from the DCD plugin to do the conversion within your program - either interfacing the C++ with python, or possibly just reimplementing a subset of it in pure python.

Cheers,
Jerome