From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2014 - 10:24:16 CST

Hi,
  Just FYI, I'm going through the VMD-L mailing list
subscriptions and pruning those users that have accounts
that either no longer exist or that have resulted in
bounced emails due to exceeded quotas and the like.
These defunct or bouncing email accounts slow down mail
delivery for active participants in VMD-L. By cleaning
them out, we should gain some delivery speed. If you find
that you are no longer receiving VMD-L emails, it is because
your account has recently refused email delivery. I will
try and avoid removing users that had an unusual scenario,
but I just wanted to make people aware that we do clean up
the list periodically, and why.

Cheers,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/