From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2014 - 01:43:22 CST

Just to mention it for everybody that is unsure what is needed to run 3D in VMD, I'm running stereoscopic display very fine using a GeForce together with a passive 3D Display and VMDs "RowInterleaved" stereo mode. Such monitors are about 200€ only and there's no Quadro needed for some 1000€.

Norman Geist.

---