From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2014 - 13:55:35 CST

Hi,
  Which exact NVIDIA driver are you running? Most likely there is a
an OpenGL bug with the driver version you are using. If you can tell
me what driver version you're using, we can dig into further details
from there. One thing to look at is to see if you get any "NVRM"
messages in your system logs, e.g.:
  dmesg | grep -i nv