From: Vlastimil Zíma (zima_at_karlov.mff.cuni.cz)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2013 - 10:11:34 CST

Hi everybody,

wheezy became stable, but I still experience this problem.

Anyway, I now suggests this may not be a problem of fonts, but rather
colors. I tried to check the error output, see my previous post
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/19942.html and I
have an impression that fonts might be properly rendered but they are over
painted by some other invalid entity (images or colored blocks).

Is there any other Tk-related build/runtime dependency that is not mention
in documentation?

Regards,
Vlastimil