From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2013 - 19:27:21 CST

Hi guys,
  I'm out of town at SC2013 until tomorrow night, but once I return I can
take a look at this and do tests. If the patch does well in testing,
then I could definitely apply it and make new test builds with it.
I have a number of small updates to commit when I get home so I can do
this with the rest of them.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/