From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2013 - 02:47:21 CDT

two comments.

- there is no VMD version 1.9.2 yet. only pre-release snapshots.
- the error message points to a bug in the script code, which has been
fixed a *long* time ago.

as has been pointed out many times on this list, FFTK is a project
under development and significant improvements have been made since
the release of VMD version 1.9.1 over a year and a half ago. thus you
are encouraged to download and install the latest alpha test snapshot.
for more information on that, please go to:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

axel.