From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2013 - 10:35:31 CDT

Actually, it can happen if there's more than one hbond between the residue and the ligand some of the time (if I recall correctly, they get double counted). You could check your multimer idea by selecting only one subunit to run the hbonds calculation on.

One way to get an accurate count, I suppose, would be to export a time series for that residue and ligand and count the frames where it's zero.