From: denilson_at_dqi.ufla.br
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 13:43:52 CDT

Dear Dehghan,

It seems to me that your work would be easier if you had chosen
AutodockTools to prepare your input files for calculation with Autodock.
That GUI was designed for that. At first, you will have to generate a
grid parameter file (gpf) to be used by Autogrid. Among other
informations, you will have to write in such gpf file the coordinates of
your grid box center (in Angstrons) and the size of your grid box (in
points). After the Autogrid calculation, which is very fast, you will
have to generate a docking parameter file (dpf) that will be used by
Autodock, together with the output of Autogrid. Both gpf and dpf can be
easily generated by Autodocktools.

Cheers.

Denilson

Denilson F. Oliveira
Laboratório de Produtos Naturais
Departamento de Química
Universidade Federal de Lavras
Caixa Postal 3037
Lavras (A CIDADE DAS QUEIMADAS) - MG - BRASIL
Fone: 55-35-3829-1623
Fax: 55-35-3829-1271
e-mail: denilson_at_dqi.ufla.br