From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 10:33:21 CDT

Hi,
  In order to check your work, we would need a copy of the input files
as well as the steps you listed below to ensure that all of the atom
selections you used were correct. For now, I would suggest that you
visualize the selections you're using to ensure that you are indeed
asking VMD to compute what you think you are, and that there are no
errors in the selections themselves...

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/