From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 20:17:17 CST

>Note before someone gives a long detailed reply (let me save your
>fingers), I am currently attempting to reinstall the correct drivers for
>the graphics card (thanks Ben). Seems that something has messed up
>there. If I have further problems I will be back ;-)

FYI, I updated XFree86 and the video card driver and now things are running
much better, and significantly faster than I have had it before :-)

(downside is I some how messed up GNOME in the process and now have to use
TWM ;-()

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Research Fellow
Department of Pharmaceutical Biology and Pharmacology
Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren_at_vcp.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9083