From: Josh Ward (wardjm_at_purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 14:52:22 CST

I've just installed 1.8.2 and can't get the COR plugin to work reading
CHARMM CRD files. I tried reading the file alone, as with the pdb plugin.
I also tried reading the PSF and then the CRD. Neither put my molecule on
the screen.

When reading CRD alone, output was:

Info) Using plugin cor for coordinates from file /Users/wardjm/3.c.min.crd
Error reading coordinates.
Info) Finished with coordinate file /Users/wardjm/3.c.min.crd.
Info) Analyzing structure ...
Info) Atoms: 1723
Info) Residues: 1723
Info) Waters: 0
Info) Segments: 2
Info) Fragments: 1723 Protein: 0 Nucleic: 0

After loading the PSF:

Info) Using plugin psf for structure file /Users/wardjm/3.c.psf
Info) Analyzing structure ...
Info) Atoms: 1723
Info) Residues: 106
Info) Waters: 0
Info) Segments: 2
Info) Fragments: 2 Protein: 2 Nucleic: 0
Info) Using plugin cor for coordinates from file /Users/wardjm/3.c.min.crd
Error reading coordinates.

I'm out of ideas on how to use the plugin and/or install it properly.
Tested it on both Linux and Mac OSX.

Please help,

Josh Ward
Graduate Student