From: Ioana Cozmuta (ioana_at_nas.nasa.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 18:10:49 CST

Hi Vmd users,

How do you set the frame rate in the vmdplugin for making a movie?
step in making a movie via VMD? I can
I have no problem generating a movie but when I play them
back they're extremely fast and basically I can not see anything that I
want to show! I have about 50 frames in the loaded trajectory file, and
the frame rate when playing the trajectory file in VMD is ok. However the
.mpg is way too fast!

Should decreasing the variable framerate in the

/plugins/noarch/tcl/vmdmovie1.1/vmdmovie.tcl

be decreased?

  variable framerate 24 ;# playback frame rate of animation

I would appreciate your help. Thank you,

Ioana