From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 03 2013 - 15:43:02 CDT

Hi,
  I'm out of the country teachng a GPU workshop
and my hotel email access has been sporadic and laggy
(just froze for 5 min while trying to write this) so I apologize
for the delay...

Trajectory animation is the hardest scenario for a network-interconnected
display wall like yours. I do have some Tcl scripts somewhere to allow
the sort of parallelized wall display mode you're asking about, but
I will have to dig them up when I get home next week. Send me a ping
next Wednesday to remind me and I'll see if I can send you some
example code you can try out.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/