From: Stefano Ugolini (giovanni.ugolini_at_mail.polimi.it)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2013 - 09:55:19 CST

Dear John,

just a quick update: I found out that everything works on the non-CUDA
version of VMD 1.9.1.

For some reason the Windows VMD 1.9.1 CUDA version does not load the
Tracker/Button/ForceFeedback in the VMD tools menu. And that made me
think of VRPN not being implemented in the pre-built of VMD.

Now, I wanted to use the haptic with a 3D monitor and the CUDA version
of VMD has a better performance with 3D vision. So, have you got any
idea about how I could approach this CUDA-version issue?

Thanks,

Regards

Stefano