From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2012 - 22:41:24 CST

Hi,
  It appears that your .car file contains carriage returns
rather than linefeed characters. The VMD plugin for reading
.car files is expecting line feed characters (per InsightII Unix
file conventions). What operating system are you using?
There may be other problems, but just looking at the file in
'vi' this is a bit of a red flag already...