From: Barry Isralewitz (barryi_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2012 - 13:09:39 CDT

Hello Esam,

        You might also consider the Timeline plugin (Extensions:Analysis:Timeline) which can produce interactive 2D plots of this type. Use "Calculate:Display User Field" if you already have per-frame, per-residue data loaded in the user field.

Tutorial here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/timeline/tutorial_timeline.pdf

                Cheers,

                Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign