From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2012 - 12:42:49 CDT

Hi,
  There are per-atom fields (e.g. "beta", "user", etc) and you can
assign scalar quantities to these per-atom fields. At the moment
there is no per-bond coloring field, but you may be able to use the
per-atom fields with multiple representations to ensure that atoms with
multiple displayed bonds will show their strain appropriately.