From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2012 - 14:03:36 CDT

Vlad,
  If you are willing to live without CUDA, you should be able to compile
with GCC 4.7. As far as I know, the CUDA 5 beta versions still only
support up to GCC 4.6, at least from what I see on the web. You could
conceivably install GCC 4.6 on your machine if you don't want to wait for
NVIDIA to get around to updating the CUDA runtime libs to support the latest
revs of GCC. You can see many discussions that may be useful by googling
just "gcc 4.7 cuda 5" and visit the forum postings on stackoverflow.com etc.

Cheers,
  John