From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2012 - 10:57:24 CDT

Hi,
  We haven't made any changes to VMD itself that should have any affect
on FLTK font sizes, however the latest versions of VMD are using a newer
version of FLTK, and the behavior of FLTK itself may indeed have changed.
If you compile FLTK on your machine and run the example applications that
come with it, do they exhibit the same font size problem that you see when
you're running VMD 1.9.1?