From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2012 - 16:32:20 CDT

Carolyn,
  I tried to reply to your note while I was traveling last weekend,
but apparently the email went into the bit bucket somewhere since I don't
see it in the mailing list archive... Anyway, if you can send me the
contents of your VMD configure.options file for the MacOS X build, I should
be able to figure out what went amiss there. The linkage error indicates to
me that there's a set of #ifdefs that aren't getting set, most likely due to
an incorrect configure.options setting. It should be easy to fix.