From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 10:04:01 CDT

Hi,
  I find it odd that you're not getting any output from the namdenergy
plugin in the console at all. If at the end of your script, you just
run "namdenergy" with no parameters, I would expect it to print out a
bunch of usage information to the console. What happens if you do that
on your cluster? Do you get any console output, or does it just return
as before?