From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2012 - 09:46:30 CDT

Hi,
  Do you have NAMD installed on your cluster? The namdenergy plugin works
by launching NAMD. If NAMD is either unavailable or has some unexpected
problem launching on the cluster, then the namdenergy plugin would not
succeed, however I would normally expect it to emit some kind of warning
or error messages to the VMD console or to the Tk console during the attempted
run. What output does namdenergy give you when you run it?