From: Cesar Delgado (beettlle_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 15:17:22 CST

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit pushy in my last email but every computer I
touch today seems to break or die in some horific way so I'm kinda mad at
myself right now...

Everything worksup to step 5 in the instructions you sent me. I try to use
Button 1 or 2 and they both send the molecule to the back of the 3D space
and then the molecule disapears. The ball doesn't do anything no matter in
what direction I try to move it.

I am using a Spaceball 5000, and when I start the xdriver to run the demos
stuff, I hear a double beep followed by a little delay and then another
double beep. With VMD I just hear one double beep when it starts, with the
xdriver not running. Could this be a sighn of something going wrong?

-Cesar Delgado
Research Computing Facility @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2_at_bigred.unl.edu, beettlle_at_hotmail.com

Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup