From: Luis M. Sánchez (lmsp_at_uniovi.es)
Date: Fri May 04 2012 - 09:45:34 CDT

You are right, the anaglyph variants that I suggested are not worth the
effort.

Magenta-cyan anaglyphs are harder to implement than I previously stated,
because the blue channel has to be blurred before sending it to each frame.

I tested two LCD screens, two green-magenta glasses, and three red-cyan
glasses. The green-magenta anaglyphs had better CPK colors than red-cyan
ones, but this advantage was more than offset by their higher crosstalk.

Best regards

--
Luis M. Sánchez
IUOPA