From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 15:43:26 CDT

Dear Alan,
  I don't have any strong recommendations there at present, I've used way
too many buggy VRML viewers so I can't say that any of them are "good". :)

Perhaps a quick visit to freshmeat.net will turn up some likely candidates?

Anyone else have suggestions? I've been testing VMD's VRML output primarily
on other platforms where I've had access to better viewers in the past.
That being said though, there's definitely still room for improvement in
the VMD VRML export code.