From: Charles McCallum (mmccallum_at_pacific.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 23:25:46 CDT

I'm having a problem with my mouse control, especially when I load a
new dcd set into an existing molecule.
All three buttons act like the middle button (in-plane) under the
"rotate" function.
The "translate" function scales instead.
The "scale" function acts as I'd expect.

I think this happens only after it has been a while between loads.
Hardly reproducible at this point, I know.
Is anyone else seeing this type of behavior? I'm trying to reproduce
exactly how it happens.

Cheers

--
C. Michael McCallum