From: Phelan Jr, Frederick R. Dr. (frederick.phelan_at_nist.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 - 15:32:59 CDT

Ok, that works to a point, not quite as clean as bonds would be.

But I am wondering, since you have the ix,iy,iz values internal to vmd, could not the bond rendering code not be rewritten to only display the bonds for atoms when these values for two atoms are all equal? I think that would solve it.

Fred