From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 31 2012 - 08:32:01 CST

Works fine for me on win7 64 bit. Perhaps a screenshot would be useful?

Ajasja
Info) VMD for WIN32, version 1.9.1beta2 (January 25, 2012)
Info) Multithreading available, 6 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 3225MB (78%)
Info) Creating CUDA device pool and initializing hardware...
Info) Detected 1 available CUDA accelerator:
Info) [0] GeForce GTX 570 15 SM_2.0 @ 1.57 GHz, 1.3GB RAM, KTO, OIO, ZCP
Info) OpenGL renderer: GeForce GTX 570/PCI/SSE2
Info) Features: STENCIL MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVFGS)
Info) Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (16384x16384), 3-D (2048x2048x2048), Multitexture (4)
Info) No joysticks found. Joystick interface disabled.
Info) Dynamically loaded 69 plugins in directory:
Info) C:/Program Files/VMD/plugins/WIN32/molfile