From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2011 - 23:27:48 CST

as an example, you may want to check out the two videos featured
on this page. http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/software/vrpn-icms
they are available in up to 720p (HD) format and were created with
Tachyon on a cluster using the outlined procedure with ffmpeg
in 1080p with suitably high video data rate (they were postprocessed
by youtube for reduced storage/data rate).

cheers,
     axel.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer
College of Science and Technology