From: Ahmet Bakan (lordnapi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2011 - 21:27:45 CST

Hi All,

There is a new VMD plugin, NMWiz, which can be used to visualize (arrows
and animations) any kind of normal mode data (PCA, all atom NMA, ENM, EDA,
etc.). John has incorporated this to VMD and it will be available 1.9.1,
but it can be obtained from the links below before new VMD is released.

Plugin allows analyzing data that is loaded into VMD as a molecule (so
gromacs formats that can be analyzed, see From Molecule interface in the
documentation). The native file format for the plugin is very simple (NMD
format, see below) and can be prepared using a text editor.

Download & Installation: http://www.csb.pitt.edu/ProDy/plugins/index.html
Documentation: http://www.csb.pitt.edu/prody/plugins/nmwiz/index.html
NMD format: http://www.csb.pitt.edu/prody/reference/usage/nmd-format.html

Finally, it allows for running PCA/EDA and ANM/GNM jobs from within VMD if
you have ProDy installed. You can get it from here:
http://www.csb.pitt.edu/prody/

Best,
Ahmet