From: EPF (Esben Peter Friis) (epf_at_novozymes.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 08:45:41 CDT

Hi Jérôme

Try to set the environment variable VMDPREFERSTEREO before starting VMD, ie:

setenv VMDPREFERSTEREO (using csh or tcsh), or
export VMDPREFERSTEREO (using bash)

Also, what kind of CrystalEyes are you using? Our sets are designed for use
with SGI equipment and requires +12V, whereas the VESA standard (used by the
Quadro cards) has +5V output. However, if this is the problem you should
still see a faint light in the stereo emitter LED.

Best regards

Esben