From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 31 2011 - 16:04:46 CDT

Tom,
  In principle 2-handed Phantom use should work, though I believe the
last time we tried this was many years ago.

In general the Phantom Omni is pretty nice to use with VMD.
They are not too expensive these days, and they are nearly as good as
the older and more expensive Phantom Desktop we used to use. Getting
the drivers running and setting up the VRPN server are usually the
most annoying steps, but this is par for the course with most similar
haptic devices in my experience.