From: Zumot, Elia Nabil (enz1_at_pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2011 - 11:18:25 CDT

Hi JC,

Could you please place the files (CHARMM36 membrane builder) somewhere we can all copy/download them?

Thank you

Elia Zomot, PhD
Computational and Systems Biology Department
School of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh
3083 BST3, 3501 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Voice: 412 648 7785 - Fax: 412 648 3163
enz1_at_pitt.edu