From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2011 - 10:33:26 CDT

Hi,
  The PDB format doesn't include complete bond information, so any
CG structures you create as a PDB file won't display quite right without
a matching PSF file. The AutoPSF plugin can't cope with CG structures, so
that's the reason you ran into trouble there. You will have to generate
the PSF file either using the CG builder tools or with your own scripts
via psfgen.