From: Andrew Fenley (afenley_at_vt.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 16 2011 - 16:11:17 CDT

Hi,

Another way for selecting carbon coloring options was suggested in this listserv a little while ago. It involves going to:

Graphics --> Colors; then within the Categories list on the left of the panel are three choices (Name, Type, Element). Each of those allows you to assign C (carbon) a specific color. This is useful if you want the bonds between atoms to be half one color and half another (e.g. C - N). The drawback is, you can only have 3 independent carbon color schemes displayed at one time.

Cheers,
Andrew