From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 10:50:41 CDT

Hi,
  In order to help you, we'll need much more information about your
machine and your VMD configuration. What OS are you running?
The error you're getting seems to suggest that something dumped a web
page into a .tkconrc file or .tkcon_history file. Can you check to
see if you have either of those files and what they contain?