From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 01 2011 - 07:59:26 CDT

Hi,
  I think this is most easily answered by looking at the STRIDE
source code. I would expect that it is looking for the exact
atom names used in the PDB, rather than the more generic
atom names that you listed below. I'd suggest grepping for
"CA" etc in the STRIDE source code and see what you find there.
We didn't write STRIDE, so I don't otherwise know the answer
off the top of my head.