From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 10:37:10 CDT

Jerome,
  Yes, that sounds like a driver bug, since I don't experience that
problem here, even when I load molecules with 500,000 atoms. I've found
various other less-critical bugs and reported them to ATI. In general,
you should _always_ report bugs/problems you run into as it might even
be a bug that's specific to the motherboard you've got in your machine.
By the way, ATI has a 3.2.7 version posted on one of their FTP sites
that I've got access to, so you might see if 3.2.7 works better on your
machine. I'll install 3.2.7 on mine and see if any new problems have
cropped up, or if they've got stereo working now.

Thanks,