From: Payne, Christy (Christy.Payne_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 10:32:24 CDT

John,

How is the single Hill-Reilly pucker value determined from the three angles characteristic of the conformations?

Thanks,
Christy

On 7/12/11 8:13 AM, "John Stone" <johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu> wrote:

Hi,
  The "pucker" atom selection query currently returns the Hill-Reilly
pucker value (a single value per ring). I will have to add a new
atom selection query to allow the Cremer-Pople pucker pucker
parameters to be queried within VMD. This will entail building a new
test version of the program, and I probably won't be able to get to it
until next week due to other demands on my time. Bernard, if you can
tell me what platform you are using, I can see about building you a new
test version of VMD that allows the Cremer-Pople pucker paramters to be
queried.