From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2011 - 22:20:20 CDT

Ajasja,
  To my knowledge no. The GeForce cards do not support
quad buffered stereo OpenGL normally. I believe they can
do it only for games, where the display is set to full-screen
mode. They don't supported windowed stereo last I knew.

If you get a Quadro card then any of the 120Hz panels that
are listed on the NVIDIA pages should work fine.
See the lists of supported hardware on the NVIDIA 3D vision pages
I posted links for the other day.