From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2011 - 12:48:11 CDT

Hi,

You could write a TCL script that would set the user field of the waters to
one if they are inside the cone and zero if they are outside, for each frame
of course. Then you could create a VDW representation with the selection
text "user>0", making sure that the update selection every frame is
checked.

Best regards,
Ajasja