From: Denny Bromley (dbromley_at_uw.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 20:41:57 CDT

Try saving them to a private folder off your desktop or something. Windows protects you from viruses by making virtual images of system directories in case a virus overwrites a system file. But the difference between virus and an unknown program can be hard to distinguish. I also could be completely off base here. ;)

- denny -