From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 13:23:05 CDT

Being a PhD. student myself (passed the half-time by now), I don't
mind reading such proposals (neither on the VMD nor on the NAMD list)
occasionally since you get an Idea where computational scientist are
scarce goods ;-)
So I would say - keep on posting.

Kind regards,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg