From: Wendy González (locuswendy_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 07:54:29 CDT

I think it is a very good idea to publish the available positions for PhD.
and Postdocs related with Molecular Dynamics in this forum, because the
users of VMD are the market to find the candidates. Our students of
Bioinformatic Engineering in Chile (who have a great emphasis during their
career in Biophysics and Molecular Dynamics) will definitively appreciate
this idea. I already copied and paste this available position in the
students webpage.

Regards,

Wendy González, PhD.
Center for Bioinformatics and Molecular Simulations (CBSM)
Universidad de Talca
Chile
Web: cbsm.utalca.cl