From: Edward Lyman (edward.lyman_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2011 - 08:00:52 CDT

Thanks for the work around, it's very much appreciated. But, it occurs to me
now...why can't I simply use $sel writepsf blah.psf and $sel writepdb
blah.pdb from the vmd console to write out a psf and a pdb for selections
which delete the unwanted molecules? ie, why bother with psfgen at all when
you already have in hand a psf that contains all the correct force field
terms, etc, and you just want to delete a few molecules?

Thx,
Ed