From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 22:15:42 CDT

Hi,
  To save images to files that you can load in a presentation you
need to use the File->Render menu item. For a simple screen shot,
you should use the "snapshot" option. If you want to ray trace the
image for higher quality, use Tachyon, unless you have one of the other
ray tracing and/or rendering packages installed on your computer.

Let us know if you need more help with this.

Thanks,