From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 22:01:08 CDT

Ioana,
  If you need to use the existing files, then you'll have to run
ppmtompeg by hand. You can do this by creating a ppmtompeg parameter
file like the one that the VMDMovie plugin auto-generates, and then
execute ppmtompeg on the image files. If the image files weren't already
converted to PPM format, then you will have to write a script to do that
too.. I'd personally recommend just re-running the movie script unless
its going to take forever. Rather than starting on a huge movie your
first time, try making a small one with say 20 frames in it and make
sure everything works first....

  John