From: Nicolas Sapay (nicolas.sapay_at_cermav.cnrs.fr)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2011 - 04:58:27 CDT

Hello,

I experience some difficulties to crender Hbonds with POV-Ray and the
latest version of VMD. The "dashes" of dashed lines are no more function
of the distance between the donor and the acceptor, but of the same size
of it. Consequently, donor-acceptor distance is filled by a first dash
while a second dash emerges from the donor or the acceptor. This issue
also occurs with (internal) Tachyon. I tried with my previous version of
VMD (1.8.7) and everything is fine. Is there an easy way to fix this? I
could draw the dashed lines myself using the graphics commands, but that
would be extremely tidy as I have many pictures to render.

Cheers,
Nicolas