From: Passerone, Daniele (Daniele.Passerone_at_empa.ch)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2011 - 04:34:48 CDT

Dear developers,
I noticed in version 1.9 (but also in 1.8.7) a strange bug or feature.
I load a cubefile with 3d data with range say between –0.5 and 0.5
Then I want to have two separate representations, one with range between –0.5 and 0 so that the slider can select between those values,
And the other one with range between 0 and +0.5

The problem is that as soon as I change the range in the SECOND isosurface representation, the range is copied into the first, so I end up with two representations with the same range 0 : +0.5

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Daniele Passerone